Shawnee Community Concert Series is held on Tuesday nights at 7pm, year around, (rain or shine) at The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort.
The performances will run for approximately one hour and will take place at The River Sanctuary (pavilion) or in the lobby of the Inn (depending on season and weather). There is no admission fee but donations for the performers will be collected prior to intermission.
Pre or post performance dinner is also available at the River Room Gastropub, The 28th Hole (open seasonally May-Aug), The Gem and Keystone Brewpub or treat yourself to gourmet coffee or smoothie in the Buckwood Café and Bakery.
Enjoy the Music of Locals at the Shawnee Inn
Offered fireside in the Main Lobby during the cooler months and in the River Sanctuary, located on the Grand Lawn of The Historic Shawnee Inn, every Tuesday at 7pm.
- June 2 Pleasant Valley Choral Society
- June 9 Juggernaut String Band
- June 16 Liz Nordstrom Band
- June 23 Jolly Rheinlanders
- June 30 Trinity Centennial Band
- July 7 Mountain Winds
- July 14 Wayfarers and Company
- July 21 Riverside Rhythm
- July 28 Chris London Band
- Aug 4 Lost Ramblers
- August 11 SheilaMark Band
- Aug 18 Bill Frye
- Aug 25 Len and His Sidekicks
- September 1 Ron Richardson Band
- September 8 Pete Mauro
- September 15 JT Carter
Shawnee Market will be held every Tuesday from 4pm-8pm on the Grand Lawn, during the Spring-Summer, of the Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort by the River Sanctuary, featuring our community concert series. RAIN OR SHINE